AWARD - BAG OF THE DAY

Yea..yea... dapat award...walau pun hanya sebagai "Bag of the Day" aje.. ok ler tu... Ada jugak orang notice blog Liana ni...huhuhu... Thanks a lot to Miss TLF from The Luxurious Fashionista for the award. Hah...kat bawah ni Liana ambil dari blog Miss TLF. Sila click pada title.


Hi darl, I'm Miss TLF from The Luxurious Fashionista, an e-shop review blog. :) I'm a bag-a-holic! and at times I also fit in shoes or jewelry that are unique enough to catch my attention, into my posts. :) Yes, you've been awarded the BAG OF THE DAY award too. Hehe. Also, I'm aware of the thousands of e-shops hitting the blogosphere and it's hard for shoppers and reviewers like myself to catch up with the rapid speed of updates. So feel free to email me if you've got any updates on BAGS, BAGS and BAGS. Oh well, and shoes too! :D And because I'm a bagaholic like that, let's spread the love, shall we? ;) Feel free to link us up if you like. Thank you! I'll do many many reviews on your shops, but provided you bring in more bags and shoes! :P We've got hundreds of eyes per day, so you might gain double the attention. :)Thanks a lot for your time! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Comments

Popular Posts